[catlist id=8 numberposts=-1 orderby=date date=yes order=desc]
All links below this point will take you to the “Old” site.
- When the World Speaks, UofT Listens
- Students Rally to Save Job of Blind Professor
- Debate Stirs Over Hiring of Sighted CNIB Head
- Blind Man Left Guessing
- University Of Michigan Students Use Bluetooth To Help Blind And Seeing Pedestrians Roam Cities
- The Alliance For Equality Of Blind Canadians Seeks Your Input And Support!
- Audio Description Study
- China Increases Web Accessibility For Blind People
- The Blind Community Needs A ’60S-style Revolution,’ Says Blind Activist
- Tek Talk Presents An Unbelievably Comprehensive And Accessible Device Monday, April 14, 2008
- National Federation Of The Blind And Deque Systems, Inc. Launch Nonvisual Access Certification Program
- Research Project at York University
- Canadian Council Of The Blind(CCB) offering free computer training for the blind
- Cell Phone Reads To The Blind
- Malware Targets Blind Surfers
- Are Hybrids A Silent Danger?
- Fake Canvasser Sought In Plind Charity Scam
- Assessing Accessibility
- The Turbine On The Bus Goes Purr Purr Purr
- Alabama Industries For The Blind(AIB) Said To Celebrate National Disability Employment Month Every Day
- Accessibility Is A Right, Not A Charity, Convenience, Luxury Or Privilege
- Start Wearing Sunglasses Early, And They May Help To Preserve Your Sight In Later Life
- Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) Ordered to Call Out Bus Stops
- Yahoo Continues To Employ CAPTCHA Without Accessible Alternative
- Blind People March In Atlanta For Jobs, Education
- Buses To Receive Audio Announcement Systems
- RadioShack Announces Point of Sale, Web Site Initiative for Customers with Visual Impairments
- Shock To Canines Leads To Anguish For Blind Couple; Painful Zap From Walking Near Power Transformer Impairs Seeing Eye Dogs And Forces One To Be Retired
- Letter To The Editor Of The Lindsay Daily Post
- Hybrids…Too Quiet?
- Call For Nominations For The T-Base Sponsorship Of Blind And Partially Sighted Athletes
- Myths In The Assistive Technology Field – Screen Readers And Magnifiers Are Cash Cows
- Amazon.com And The National Federation of the Blind Join Forces To Develop And Promote Web Accessibility
- Channel For Visually Impaired Spurs Dispute
- Human Rights Complaint Filed
- Is Lack Of Accessibility In Your Workplace Compromising Your Privacy?
- Blind Leaders Support Independent Agency
- The Alliance for Equality of Blind Canadians (AEBC) Opposes Specialty Channel